This is Dallas' dream come true! His whole family in Cowboys shirts. I wish I cared more about sports, but I am trying. It just seems like every game is the "most important game ever." Oh well, I am married to a sports junky! I told him I would watch more games with him if he watches Dancing With the Stars with me, it hasn't happened yet!
Wild and crazy hair! Where did she get those thick eyebrows?
This was AMAZING! If anyone knows Tylie, they know she does not sit still for one second. So when she layed on my dad's lap for a few minutes I was stunned! She has NEVER fallen asleep anywhere but her bed. She loves Pappa!



9 comments:
you guys are so cute in your matching jersies! my old retainer had a cowboys star in it, ha!
So cute. I think we're going to all wear wyoming cowboys "apparel" for our Christmas card picture this year :)
Go Cowboys!!
What??? Cowboys?? First U of A and now this??? Your killing me! Linda's going to be so disapointed. haha!
OH she must of been so tired. What a cutie!!! So I have to ask does Dallas just like the Cowboys because they are from DALLAS?
AWWWWWW! Tylie is so precious:) Cutest Lil' Family ever!
thats so funny...brylee won't fall asleep any where but her crib either!! she is sooo cute! and i used to be in love with troy aikman when i was little..so go cowboys(even though he doesn't play anymore) :)
I hear ya on the sports junk. I swear I had no idea how many football games go on during the week and of course cody has to watch ALL OF THEM!! We even had to order another sports channel so he can see more! And if theres not football on then we watch baseball or golf or basketball he will even watch bowling!! Its CRAZY!! Tylie is such a cutie shes getting so big!! We will be at grandma's this weekend so we will see you then!!
I'm with you too on the sports freak husband too! And it's funny cause I made that deal with him when "So You Think You Could Dance" was on, and I think he actually secretly liked it. He would never tell me that, but he would watch the whole show, and then try and critique the dances. Ha ha, husbands are so funny! You guys look way cute in your Cowboys stuff!
Post a Comment