CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Haught Fudge Wedding

Last weekend was so fun...We went to my sister-in-laws wedding. She married a guy named Leland Fudge so it was the HAUGHT/FUDGE wedding!! How cool is that?! Yes they did serve hot fudge!
Tylie and her two cousins

9 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

You can feel the tension between Tash and Leland. They were so cute!!

Stacy said...

Haught Fudge....haha that will never get old. Cute couple!!!

Chunky Monkey said...

Hello!I will stop by next time we come to Tucson.I decided that Tatum and Tylie will be friends.So that is gonna have to happen.I missed the wedding and the reception but would have loved to go if I hadn't missed my nephew so much!!!

Doug and Becca said...

Laura I'm so glad you found my blog. I am going to add you and Dallas to my blog if you don't mind. I love your blog by the way. I wish I could have come to the wedding to see everyone but we are hoping for Thanksgiving. Has anyone sent the Haught Fudge wedding to Jay Leno yet...that would be awesome!

Kasey said...

Tylie looks adorable in her little dress! I love foofy dresses on little girls!

Marci said...

I would like to go to a hot fudge wedding! It was good to hang out when Lynn was here, we need to do that more often.

Trisha said...

That is the most awesome thing I've ever heard!

Also, I am so relaieved too that we get our husbands back! PHASE 6 is over and I couldn't be more excited! When we all gonna get together and CeLeBrAtE?!?

Emily Asay said...

O.K so now like a week after the fact, I get to comment on your blog. That's so cool about the haught fudge wedding. I told Michael's family and they thought it was funny too. Tylie is PRECIOUS in her little flower girl dress. What a doll. Does she like getting all dressed up like that??

Kelli said...

talk about meant to be!