So if anyone knows Dallas, they know he does NOT like to dress up! Luckily I convinced him to throw on a wig, then some fake teeth and become white trash with me for the ward party. It was supposed to be a must for everyone (including the adults) to dress up. Well, as the night went on and Dallas saw that hardly any adults were dressed up he got more and more annoyed that I made him. It was worth it, he was definately the best JOE DIRT I've ever seen!
Tylie was supposed to be a big pumpkin that you can stuff. It was my little brothers costume when he was a baby. She would not have any part in that. She screamed and ran away from it when I brought it out! So, I had to find something she would wear that was just like putting on a dress. She was the cutest little witch ever!
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Ward Halloween Party!!!
Posted by laura at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
LOVE THE WHITETRASH! That's awesome! We are just being BORING 'ol vampires...due to my TWILIGHT obsession. Tylie...you look cute!
haha i love your costumes! and tylie is the cutest little witch!
You guys look great! I LOVE dressing up for Halloween and told Nathan that since he married me, he gets to too!!
Love it! I hardly recognized you. You did good! Dallas is awesome! Tell him only lame-o's don't dress up.
LOVE THE COSTUME!!! You guys are such an adorable family...Tell Dallas thanks for being such a good sport!
I'm with you Dallas, I also hate dressing up but Doug wants me to. You guys look great!
Post a Comment