Last year Tylie was my little bumble bee. Any suggestions for this year?
4
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Laura, I have the cutest goldfish costume you can borrow. Look at it on babystyle.com. I think they still have a pic of it on their site. Whats everyone doin on saturday? call me.
I am a single mom of two amazing girls! This is a blog about my adventures as a mom and the ups and downs that life brings. I am so lucky to have such fun, energetic, hilarious, healthy girls and on the days they aren't so fun I am lucky to be able to teach yoga and pilates for my sanity! :)
Tylie Rae
Tylie is 5 and such a character! She LOVES to talk and can talk to you in the car for hours without a minute of sleep. She loves to laugh and never stops thinking or asking questions. She is definately our little Drama Queen!!
Brynn Ella
Brynn is 2 and a major Mama's Girl! She loves to be held and for the most part is a quiet little sweetheart, except of course at church! :)
4 comments:
Laura, I have the cutest goldfish costume you can borrow. Look at it on babystyle.com. I think they still have a pic of it on their site.
Whats everyone doin on saturday? call me.
Cute little bumblebee!! Can;t wait to see what she is this year!!
Too cute! Rilyn's gonna be a tootsie roll this year. I can't wait!
Little Bumblebee -Tylie is so cute! We miss you guys! I have been thinking about you! I hope all is going well! I will try to call you this week!
Post a Comment