CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

On Halloween I had my friend's little boys come and play with Tylie. She loved having someone smaller than her to follow her around and someone bigger for her to follow around.
Tylie, Logan, and Mason
Then we had chicken tortilla soup and went TRICK OR TREATING. I think it was Tylie's favorite night ever! She got to eat as much candy and cookies as she wanted. Then after the Halloween party that we went to she was a nightmare! Too much sugar and a late bedtime will do that. I guess you could say she really turned into a WITCH! Haha.
Mommy's little witch

19 comments:

Chunky Monkey said...

Sooooooo cute!I love that Halloween is a night when us parents can say whatever you want.It is always nice to remember why we have so much structure in these little ones lives.I love it!!!Tatum had a similar night.(Oh and I have a really cute pic of Tatum and Tylie hugging at Grandma's party.)

Trisha said...

Fun! I think it is a UNIVERSAL thing that Halloween is fun, but by the end of the day the kids HAVE to be grouchy. But for my kids it carried over all day today too...way too much sugar I guess. But it's a fun holiday anyways. I tried to call you back the other day, call me when you have a chance.

RegaNater said...

Hey, I found the cutest "christmas" skirt at the Children's Place today. I was getting a shower present, saw this skirt, and totally thought of Tylie! I remember last year I was with you when you were looking for something, and I just thought I would tell you about it.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Ok, so it is not only the kids that get grouchy on Halloween. I used that night to be a "witch" as well. Too much candy and no sleep will do that. Tylie is so cute. Give her a big hug and kiss for me. We can't wait to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

You guys seem to be having alot of fun! Tylie is so cute! If your ever in Show Low stop by and will take you golfing thats about all we really have up here. TTYL

Chance and Sarah said...

Your little girl is so cute. You guys looked good in your costumes also. I don't think I would have recognized that it was you.

audrey said...

Tylie looks so cute. Are you coming up anytime soon?

Posey Cowart said...

That is such a cute little witch costume!

RegaNater said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!!!!! I love ya, and am so sorry and bummed that I was too sick to hang out! I promise next week when you are down we will go out for your birthday!

Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks said...

Looks like you guys had a fun halloween. I hope you had a fun birthday. Tylie looked really cute at church today with your parents. We'll see you guys soon!

Stacy said...

Laura,
Listent to this yesterday I was driving and I heard a that reminded me of tha song Lottie Dottie, and obviously I thought of you. Then for some reason I was like I think her birthday is in November. Hmmmm I should ask her when her birthday is. Then I went to your sister's blog page today, and it was your birthday yesterday. HOW FREAKING WEIRD IS THAT!!!

It made me think of you birthday when we all danced to get your roll on....wow how times have changed!

Jacie said...

Hey do you guys live in Oro Valley?

Doug and Becca said...

As much fun as Halloween can be its sure exhausting huh? I'm glad you guys had a good halloween. Chicken Tortilla Soup... that sounds really good. I might get a recipe sometime from you.

Kelly said...

Hey laura, I love those Halloween pics. I think you can write me back, actually. it will just be send to my email account...try it out!

Amber and Dallas said...

I hope you had a fun and relaxing birthday weekend! You definately deserved one! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA!

Amber and Dallas said...

Tylie is such a cute little witch! Happy Halloween! I can relate to the sugar high - JR had it bad Halloween night! Bedtime was NOT so fun! :)

Jacie said...

We live on the southwest side way out by the San Xavier mission. Not the worst side of town, but not the best either:) I was just curious because we want to move when Nick graduates in May, but we have to stay in the Tucson area because he already has a job. Do you guys like it where you are? Is there very much out there?

audrey said...

LAURA... happy late birthday. I was thinking about you all day Saturday! Hope you had a great day! I am thinking we need to have a Christmas get together. Remember when we used to have those "annual" parties? (well, like 2 years in a row) what do you say???????????

Trisha said...

Laura, hope you had a great birthday. I would love to get together while the boys are gone. Either Mon or wed afternoon/evening, or Tues. morning. Let me know what works for you.