CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

This year my mom's side of the family drove about 14 hours from California to be with us. It was fun to see everyone.
Rachel, cousin Casey, cousin Eric's new wife Alex, cousin Kristen, Me :)

Waiting and Waiting and Waiting for Matta's! It was about an hour wait but I will wait any amount of time for Mexican food!!

LUNCH with my mom her two sisters and the girls at Crackers (one of my favorite lunch places). They have the best breadpudding with berries!

We went to see the ROCKETTES perform which was way more fun than I expected. Then of course we had to keep the tradition going and go to Bahama Bucks! My cousin Kristen loves going there. Best shaved ice in the world! Plus can't forget it was my first job! (Eat Yellow Snow). I've been waiting for it to turn cold so I can wear my hats and sweaters so I took the opportunity since it's at least below 90. I figure that's the only chance I'd get in AZ!

Dad and Rachel enjoying Bahama Bucks. I just realized all we did the whole weekend was EAT! Haha

7 comments:

The Turleys said...

I am so jealous that you ate at Mattas and at Crackers. I have to stop at both of those when I am in AZ. Colorado just doesn't have any good places to eat out. Nothing beats AZ eating out.

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Mmmm, I love Matta's and Bahama Bucks. Sounds like you guys had a good Thanksgiving weekend. Your family is so cute!

Stacy said...

haha when I was reading your post, and I was thinking man they ate a lot. HAHA well that is ok because I don't think I have felt hunger since Thursday! Whenever I go to Bahama Bucks I think of you when you worked there!!!

Lolly Jane said...

hey laura!! just realized your hair isn't brunette anymore- looks cute!! as always :)
miss you! XO

The Jackson Family said...

Hi Laura! Wow this is so fun to communicate this way! I just love your hair, it looks great. If your ever back in town call us and we should get together for dinner:).

The Turleys said...

Denver is a blast. You would love it here. But guess what... Tag your it!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

That night at Matta's was insane!! At least we had good company to hang out with while we waited.