CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Joey's getting hitched!

My beautiful cousin Joelle is getting married this weekend so last weekend I went up to Mesa to go through the temple with her and throw a bridal shower. This is her and her fiance Mike. Don't they make a cute couple? I keep telling her they are going to have the cutest BABIES!

We played the GAME where her and Mike had to answer the same questions right or she had to eat a huge piece of gum, if they got them right she got a gift. Needless to say she got a few wrong!

5 comments:

Emily Asay said...

Aww...what a cute couple. Tell Joelle congrats--we never did get an announcement, but that's awesome that you got to go through the temple with her and everything.

Jacie said...

Hey this is random but I was just looking on a friends blog and she was writing about how she is getting her yard ready for your cousins wedding reception. Do you know the Guttery's?

Stacy said...

Oh i totally remember your cousin. She is such a cute girl. Did she throw you bridal shower?

Kelly said...

wow, I remember Joelle as a brunette! she looks great as always, and yes, her and her man are like models.

Kelli said...

oooh you look so cute!