CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Shana's Birthday

I was up in Mesa this weekend and I went to see my friend SHANA at the new Japanese restaurant for her birthday. I can't believe how white I look compared to her. In high school I used to be tan. What happened? Thanks Regan for being white with me! :)
This was our "Japanese" server HECTOR! From Japauana he said. Haha! He was so funny! I don't know if you can tell in this picture but he put a face on the egg then cracked it and made it BARF. He said it had too much tequila!

7 comments:

RegaNater said...

That was fun. Wasn't his name Hector though? haha!

Trisha said...

Yum! That looks so delish. I am so jealous you got a "weekend off"! We are excited to see you guys tonight!

Emily Asay said...

Sweet!! I need to do fun stuff like that. I don't keep in touch with my high school friends like I should.

The Turleys said...

Laura!!! So good to see you. You don't look that white in the pics. Your daughter is so adorable. She is a perfect combo of you and your hubby! How old is she?

Kelly said...

I did not see any whiteness when i looked at your pic. Your eyes are scary when they look at self pics. Was the weekend fun?

Stacy said...

Oh good old Shana. I miss her, she is such a sweetheart. What is she up to?

mimilee said...

hey laura! what resturant is this? i love japanese!

it was funny you said something about being white because it made me think of that time we doubled to morp and you had to go to the tanning beds beforehand... you didnt want to me too white. :) then i remembered our science class with mr. schiscer-or however you spell his name. ah, memory lane.

anyway, where is this?