
My mom and I got the courage to drive with Tylie to Utah to visit my sister. This was the night before we left at my parents house.

Tylie loved this big stuffed puppy that my brother had and kept laying on it

My dad was helping me get directions off the internet, when my mom came behind him and started playing with his hair. He looked crazy enough to want to take a picture! :)

My crazy parents!!

Half way to Utah! Tylie was actually better than I expected. I was preparing for the worst day of my life because she NEVER sleeps in the car. Ever since she was a little baby the car didn't make her sleep. She just got crazier and crazier. Well she did sleep one hour out of the eleven so I was very grateful for that one hour of peace! The rest of the time she did good reading books and watching movies.
10 comments:
Okay I am so jealous...I am so wanting a trip to Utah! I just got to hang in there until June!! Anyways, you did so many of my fav things there...Thai Pan and Dino Museum! Glad you lived it up and had fun! When you ready to get together and let the kiddos play?
That youtube clip was seriously me and my sister all the way! What have you been up to? I'm so mad at you for not calling me whenever you come down, you little brat! Anyways, Tylie is super cute. I love the pic where she drink'n and has her attitude face on. She must take after her mommy:) Luv you tons!
fun Trip! I miss you I havn't seen you in forever!!!!!
i know that chevron! i love the drive to utah! glad she was decent for ya! ;) we make the trip with no dvd player, people think we're crazy but we have fun with our kids!
Tylie is so funny! I wish I could hang out with her more! Hopefully we will see you guys in a couple of weeks!
Sounds like you had such a fun trip. I am going to Utah in May to see all my college buds I am so excited. Where was your favorite place to eat?
How have you been? We need to get together when you come back in town next!
okay your blog is so much fun to read! You really make me want a girl!
yay! We are going to be in AZ in like 4 days! I am so excited!
What is yours and Dallas' wedding song? We are making a CD with all of the family's wedding songs for the reception favor!
Laura...Tylie is sooo cute! When I'm in town next we all need to hand out. Hope everything is going well with you!!!!
Post a Comment