CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

We went to a boutique where they sell my sisters shirts and we had to have Tylie try this skirt on. They were so cute and had them in every color. She loved twirling around in it. It was $75 bucks though (I can't spend that much on something she would grow out of in months).
My mom got her these shoes that squeek with interchangeable bows. Tylie loved walking around and squeeking, but thank goodness you can take the squeek out of them after you can't handle it anymore!
Rachel and Tylie waiting to eat Chinese
Me and my Mom
My grandma lives right next to the Conference Center in Salt Lake so we went to her house to watch conference and visit. My cousin Joelle and her husband Mike were there. I also met my cousin Morgan's wife, Fallon, for the first time and saw other family. It was fun but Tylie got a little crazy not having a nap and I had to drive her back to my sisters for her to sleep!

2 comments:

Emily Asay said...

That looks so fun. Your mom (and you too) is GORGEOUS, how does she stay looking so good? You have to tell me all her secrets so I don't get old and ugly. :)

rachel lee said...

come back!