CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

We went to a fun home store called Tai Pan and there is a little cafe inside that we ate at. Tylie loved Rachel's lemonade and would not share (as you can see by the look on her face).
Dallas' brother Houston playing with Tylie.
It was so fun to see Houston and his fiance Rachael

We also saw Dallas' sister Tash and her husband Leland. Tash watched Tylie for me one night so I could go out to eat with my sister and mom in peace. Tylie called her soft brown blanket a kitty cat and liked to pet it!?

Trying to take a picture with Tylie is impossible. Once you tell her to smile she screams and throws a fit. This is my cute Grandma Foulger.

Grandma and Mom

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Tylie cracks me up! It was so good to see you! see you in about 2 weeks!

Connie Onnie said...

Hey Laura
Last summer my parents Debbie (who was rather pregnant), her son William & I all drove up to Utah. I thought it was going to be miserable but it was actually not that bad at all. I am glad your trip went well also. It was nice to hear from you, thanks for commenting.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Looks like you really enjoyed yourself. I am so jealous that you were able to see Tash and Houston!