
We left sunny AZ and came to cold Utah! It was fun for Tylie to see the snow, but weird to see it snowing in April!

Rachel taught her how to throw a snowball

I took Tylie to this Dinosaur Museum because everytime we drove by it on the freeway she saw the dinasours and LOVED it! At the end they get to play in the sand with the little dinasours, that was her favorite part. The rest she was just scared and made me hold her the whole way through!

It only took her a second to realize dinosaurs were behind her and she freaked out!

This is at Thanksgiving Point in a cafe, right by my sisters work. It was SO good. We ate there at the end of the trip, but if I had known about it I would've eaten there every day!
2 comments:
We took our kids to Thanksgiving point and they loved the farm animals and riding the pony.. even though it was freezing. Oh and I feel ya about the drive. I can't believe she only slept one hour the whole way!
its crazy isn't it, snow in april. We hate it. seems like when it starts to get warm then it snows. I'm glad you had a fun trip. I haven't tried the dinosaur museum yet, I think i might do that.
Post a Comment