CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

You will be missed!

I am so sad to say that my Grandpa Reuter passed away last night unexpectedly. I still don't believe it. He has always been such an active, energetic, fun person. He is the only grandpa I have known and the first person in my family to pass away. My grandparents are from Northern California and they made many trips to AZ to come visit us... holidays, graduations, weddings and just because. I grew up in Cali a few hours away from them and saw them often. My Grandpa used to fly us in his airplane when we were little. He was such a humble, honest, giving, artistic man. I will miss him terribly!

14 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Laura, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa! I will pray for you and your family to find comfort at this difficult time. Hang in there, we love you!

Trisha said...

I am so sorry, if there is anything we can do to help out let me know.

Anonymous said...

We're so sorry. Hope you're doing alright. We'll pray for you and your family. Love you.

Emily Asay said...

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, I totally remember your grandpa--your grandparents were always so nice to let me come to their house in SR and play with you guys when you were visiting. I remember one time I was there playing with you and I totally biffed it on my bike or rollerblades, one or the other, and your grandpa totally came to my rescue and was so nice.

The Ayers Family said...

Sad news! I know what you mean by not being able to believe it. It's been years since me grandma passed away and I still forget that she's not around, expecting her to show up at family activities or something. Find comfort in knowing that he'll be closer to you now than ever before. My heart goes out to you!

Stacy said...

Laura,
I am so sorry for your loss. Your grandpa sounds like he was an amazing man. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do for you or your family. You are in our prayers

Kelly said...

Hey babe, I just read this. So sorry. Your poor grandmother...she must feel lost. Isn't there nothing better to see than an older man who's good and kind?I'm sure our guys will be the same one day. Keep recording your memories of him, you'll be so glad you did.

Mike and Lindsey Ploeger said...

Hey Rachael its Lindsey! Long time no see! I didnt know you were living in Orem.. Mike and I go up there about twice a year if not more cause a lot of his fam is up there. Its so pretty I love going there! Anyways its great to see updates on you and I love your clothing line.. such a cute idea! If its okay with you I'm gonna add you to my friendzie's!

Mike and Lindsey Ploeger said...

OOPY!!! That was so meant for your sis sorry Laura.. I'm embarresed! So just feel free to delete that! Oh btw Tylie has GORGEOUS eyes!!

Kelly said...

yes, I love your sis' shirts. I ordered 2 of them. They are really soft and actually stay in place. Helped me out a lot in NY. If you see the pics of me you'll see me wearing a white one.

Jake and Lynn said...

Laura. Our thoughts are with you and your family. It's always hard to lose a loved one but it sounds like he lived a full and incredible life.

Jensen Family said...

aw i'm so sorry to hear that. its always so crazy when it happens so fast like that! our prayers are with your family

The Gardners said...

Hi Laura!! I'm sorry to find you at such a sad time. You and your famly look so cute and I hope you and Dallas are doing good. Check out our blog www.scottandlia.blogspot.com

Lia

RegaNater said...

your wish has been granted my lady!